Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Daniel's Blog





Hey Everyone!

     I'm posting this for Daniel.  He just got his passport in today and I wanted to put that up as his first post to help get him started.  I am going to try to get him to post here two or three times a week while we are gone.  Hopefully he will like it and do it every night, but we will see how that goes.  I just wanted to encourage you to interact with him through this and it will be a big encouragement for him to keep at it.  So become a member and keep checking in (especially after August) and leave lots of comments!

Thanks!
Steve

5 comments:

  1. hey daniel, i am your cousin leslie. great pic of you with your passport. i am 33 and still dont have one. are u going to nepal too? i think it would be very interesting to see different cultures!!! if you do though, be careful. americans arent always loved abroad! hope to hear more from you. til then bye. leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Daniel, this is grandpa Danny. I guess you and your dad are on your way. I will miss you both a lot. We will pray for you both every day.
    Keep us posted. Love you
    Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snowball is doing great! He's been very energetic when I've been pulling him out, and buttercup painted your room pink and made your bed pink and your master chief a pink little girl. I'm just kidding, she's staying out of trouble. Your mom and sister made me five chocolate chip cookies a few nights ago to celebrate the start of girl time. Have you guessed who I am yet? you should know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daniel!! You are in Nepal!! How was the flight? Did you like the airplane rides with all the soda and movies you could stand to watch and drink? I can't believe you had to sleep in an airport in New Delhi, India! I hope you enjoy your time in another country.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoyed your pics and post. You are doing some exciting things. Keep spreading Gods love. Stay safe and be a good helper for Dad. Praying for you. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete