Thursday, September 1, 2011

Some Good Times in Nepal by Daniel Wingo




     1st I went on 3 airplanes. The 1st  was short, the 2nd  was very long, and the 3rd was a little bit short. 2nd after we made it to Nepal I met some new friends, I saw the little chickens and the buffaloes, goats, cows, and some dogs, and some restaurants stores, med stores, and we got a nice room, and we got some new movies and, a classy dvd player. I'm having a good time in Nepal and I watch 2 new shows like Oggy and the Cockroaches and Kid vs Kat.  I got to eat some other countries foods and we got some new stuff like I have a toy car and dad has bought some things for our apartment.  I was playing  with 3 kids. We were having a good time and I played with some more friends.  I also went to a mountin and saw some fish and went to a palace and had Pizza Hut for lunch and some 3 dogs were following us. I am having a good time.  Thanks for reading my blog.

Daniel

7 comments:

  1. Love all the pictures Daniel. So glad you are having a great time. Thanks for sharing with us. We look forward to your next blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Master Chief!!! Looks like you have already done so much in the short time you've been in Nepal...very cool! Did you take some of the pictures on your blog yourself? Good job. Sounds like you and Dad are getting settled in. Enjoy your time with the brothers and sisters there and learn all you can about the local culture! God bless you, Daniel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome daniel!!!! glad you are having a good time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the information Daniel! I'm glad you're having a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked the fish Daniel, hope you're having a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Daniel, nice blogging!
    we are praying for you and your dad.
    cary

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow it sounds like you and dad are having fun. What a great experience! Take it all in and enjoy the difference in culture. have fun look forward to hearing from you again. Until then have fun and be careful!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete