Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Daniel and the chickens



The first time I was here in Nepal i found 7 chickens.  1 got sick and died, but now there's 6 of them.  The first time I was holding 1, but now im holding 2 and 3.  They are harmless, like my pet gerbil snowball, but my dad thinks they are ugly.  I think they're cute because they're still youngens.  I feed them, tame them down, play with them, and chase them. Because running is good for you.  They are fun and I like them!  Thank you for reading my blog!
 p.s.  heres some pictures of me and the chickens.


2 comments:

  1. Hey Master Chief! You know, Farrell has egg laying chickens and he loves them too. He calls them his "baby bunchkins" and sings to them when he's feeding and watering them. They seem to love him too and they come running when they hear his voice. He has seven; six red ones and one black one named Black Jackie. Have fun with your chickens but don't chase them too much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bring the chickens home!!! I'm starving!

    ReplyDelete